Hello, I'm back!

I'm sooooooo excited!! I finally have internet at home, thank god! It's been almost a year without internet. It drove me nutts! I would walk a mile from home just to get to the library to use the internet to post and upload. Just two months ago I got my drivers licence and I was sooo happy about that, that meant my freedom to take care of things. It was refreshing! Now I have access to to the internet and yippie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I want to apologies for not posting as much as I wanted to but here I am with juicy news about my yummy new creations I've been up to. In the next week I will be posting beautiful paintings and more itsy bitsy monsters. Also I've been working on my children's book and I'm absolutely excited about that. Creating my first dummy book. My hands are full but I have enough time to do other things that I love as well, if it involves any form of art I'm in and ready for my next art adventure.
itsy bitsy spill - Magaly Ohika

Comments

Popular Posts