I hear the bird singing!

pen and ink on wood
4x5
A different approach, wanted to do something completely different. Inspired by the writings in my journal turned into a song and a painting.
Don't start the morning without me
I'm sitting here cleaning up the mess
got a luggage ready to pack some
thoughts that don't make sense
The sun is shining and I feel good
ready to claim and step up
leaving the past, where it stood
I hear the bird singing sweet melodies
in my ear, a sweet sound calling not too far from here,
I feel love climb me as I throw up all the mess
That rattled my senses
and filled me with distress
but I hear the bird singing sweet melodies in my ear
a sweet calling not too far from here
and
I see my hand
don't see my face
nothing to be afraid
feel my heart
and sense my soul
the best thing
I ever known
I hear the bird singing sweet melodies in my ear
not to far from here
By Magaly Ohika

Comments

  1. your mind is so intriguing. i love seeing how you process your art and how it translates visually.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts