Throw your hands in the air and wave them like you don't care!

Done in gouache, gesso, charcoal, kraft paper protected with fixative
9x12
That's right people, throw your hands in the air and wave them like you don't care. Means don't be embarrassed and wave them up high.
I was listening to the radio this morning and heard a song with these lyrics
and thought, my god! I remember back in the day when I danced to this hip hop song by Sugar hill Gang. It was a nice Memory!
Let's see how it goes.
I said a hip hop the hippie the hippie to the hip hop, a you don't stop, to the bang bang boogie say up jumped the boogie to the rhythm of boogie the beat!
It's catchy!
The years go by so quick, yikes! I love all kinds of music but my favorite, is blues! Second favorite music from Spain El Flamenco. Must Listen to Concha Buika. She's incredible!

Comments

Popular Posts