living on green green grass and the brilliant colors in between

This piece is painted in gouache gesso with a bit of charcoal on 9x18 kraft paper
varnished and fixative

I call it
Living on green green grass and the brilliant colors in between!
This piece was inspired by a day dream about having a house one day with a huge art studio to lay all my paints, papers, canvas, my paintings and fill the walls of all the artists I love. Some are in storage put away in a safe box. We live in a very very very small shack out in the woods. And our goal is to save enough for a house. So far we are doing well on saving, that's great!! I love it here. it's a beautiful place but not big enough for two. I love big spaces and a art studio where I can hide, paint and a chair by the window where I can write and drink my cup of hot earl grey tea.

Comments

  1. Damn Girl, I love all those colours...you are a human rainbow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. here's to big, bright, happy houses....this is fabulous!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colors are amazing! I just love, love this piece!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts