The itsy bitsy sale!!!

Hello everyone!!

Hope you had a great weekend! Do you know how fast summer is going, it's almost fall. I can't believe it. Time is flying by, especially when you're having fun creating

My weekend I've been working on some new ideas for my shop.
I designed my own handmade accordian book full of colorful paintings and It is a lot of fun to do.

The Accordion children's book
I will surprise you this week with yummy whimsical fun!

Now, new news news!!
I reduced my prices in my Etsy shop. And I will have plenty more to come with great prices!! So take a browse!
And have fun! and also I take in commissions!! if anyone wants a special painting, you can convo me and I would be so happy to do a painting for you.

Comments

  1. i've been so busy with work lately that i haven't had a chance to visit you. you've been soooo busy! you have so many cute things in your shop. i especially like all the monsters you've added they are so cute!!

    hope all is well with you! take care and hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see your book. How fun!

    I have my eye on two paintings.......

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts