A Whimsy Twist!

If I were to paint my face peach, I'd feel shy
If I were to paint my soul blue, I'd feel sad
If I were to paint my heart gold bronze, I'd feel beauty
And if I were to paint it black, I'd feel empty
If I were to paint my sight specks of silver, I'd feel the stars
If I were to paint my head yellow, I'd feel the sun
If I were to paint my womb white, I'd feel the moon
If I were to paint my feet brown, I'd feel the rich soil
If I were to paint mud, I'd feel confused
If I were to paint my smile magenta, I'd feel delirious
If I were to paint my mind green, I'd feel blossom
If I were to paint an outline of myself in silhouette, I'd feel invisible
If I were to paint my cheeks pink, I'd feel kisses MUA!
If I were to paint my roots orange, I'd feel culture
If I were to paint my hands glitter, I'd feel magic
So if I paint myself in all these colors, I'd feel what?
I'd feel balance and happiness!!
And why?
Colors represent exactly who I am...a piece of art!

Magaly Ohika


Comments

  1. Fabulous! Loved reading this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well said. Life is so wonderful because it's full of color. I embrace color and fill my life with as much color as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like seeing a beautiful garden, but reading it instead.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for sharing that .. really enjoyed reading this!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts