More fun intertainment! Meet Quin and sister sacha. Quin in for a surprise and Sister having a good laugh-

Again these drawings are done in ink and a touch of acrylic on 140 cold press watercolor paper-9x12
I did these character a month ago. A series of them! About 24 pages and decided to ink them to see what they would look like. So far I'm happy with them. I thought I might make it into a book some day. I just need to work on the story I started two weeks ago. Let's see how it turns out!!
They are pretty fun and dark which I love. Dark is good!



Comments

  1. I love these! They make me smile! Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are hilarious!!! I love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the DARK!
    Do the BOOK!!! Great Idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so funny, I really love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooo very Cute!
    Write the story - Make the book!!!!
    Just discovered your blog today.. Love it!
    :) - Kim

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts