class of the arts!

This piece is done in acrylic and charcoal protected with fixative on 100% rag stonehenge paper white boarder around image - measures 12x24

Meet Class Of The Arts!


I remember when I was in college FIT university in NYC for seven year. I had so much fun there!! Every morning at about 6am getting ready for class at 7:45am. I first had coffee and cream cheese bagel and talk to friends in the hallway and carrying my art supplies and sketch pad to life drawing class.

It was fun fun!! I took illustration for two years fine arts for another two years, toy design for two more years and then a year of liberal arts. English, writing, history and computer animation was my favorite!! Years do go by so fast!!

It was fun working for Tyco! creating toys for kids.

Friends were so cool and hip and great artists!!

MEET THE CLASS OF THE ARTS - THOSE WERE THE DAYS!! JUST COLORFUL! BUT HERE I AM SHARING THIS WONDERFUL PIECE WITH ALL OF YOU.

Comments

  1. Ay Magaly!!!! Perfect as usual!!!

    Abrazos y besitos,
    Georgina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss school I wish I could go back. I love bagel and cream cheese, and to work for a toy company, how cool is that!
    xo...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you have had a full life Magaly. Also a happy one. Bagel and cream cheese is on my list of goodies. You are indeed an artist and I adore that painting. Great job as always. Take care.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts