Two paintings in ink and Accordion book!

Another piece done Pigma Micron o3 archival ink pen and Higgins permanent black ink for back drop painted on100% rag stonehenge paper image10x101/2 with white boarder around the image actual size 12x12
called
Me so pretty!
This piece is done in Pigma Micron o3 archival ink pen and Higgins permanent black ink for back drop on 100% rag stonehenge paper - image measuring 10x11 with white boarder around image- so the actual size is 12 x12
Called
Toy Emma is ALIVE!

This is an Accordion Book with 13 pages I created - paper 100% rag - measuring 31/2 x 31/2 in Pigma Micron o3 archival ink pen and Higgins permanent black ink for back drop - My favorite pen for inking.

I call this book
Moods that make our day!
Months ago I did two wooden boxes painted with three characters on this subject- Because we are affected by our moods everyday it inspired me to do another piece in a little Accordion Book.
Moods that make us wonder moods, that makes us cry, moods that makes embrace, happy and love, moods that makes angry and frustrated, moods that makes us want to flee and explore - and moods that makes us peaceful. These moods also inspires us to paint, to write, to dance, to some awesome lyrics . We channel certain moods by embracing them and getting down to root of the problem. And once we do, we feel much better taking it one step at a time. Treat yourself kind!

Moods that makes us excited!

Moods that makes us wonder and feel lovely!

Moods that makes us say Wow I can do that and Moods that makes us feel overwhelmed!

Moods that makes us feel inspired and Moods that makes us get into perspective!

Moods that makes us smile and Moods that makes us sad!

Moods that makes us want to play and Moods that makes us want to cry!

Moods that makes us loving and happy and Moods that makes us pull away!

The End

Comments

  1. These works are amazing!!! I love them!! Really, great pieces :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to team up with Pixar Animation or maybe Tim Burton! These are awesome! I can see the "movie" in my head!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Magaly. I posted a comment a couple of seconds ago but it couldn't be processed so I'm back to say that I love your work and really enjoyed this post. Very clever work on the moods.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So wonderful, your series of moods is terrific. I can't wait to see what you come up with next.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts