El olor del amor - The scent of love




El olor del Amor 
The scent of love
This piece is done in fabric collage, ink, polyfil sewn on 6x8 Vincent Rossini watercolor paper

El amor dulce que sientes en tu boca cuando amas
Ardiente, oliendo la brisa liviana entre arboles de tu ventana
Amor amor cuando respiro, respiro el dulce fondo de tu aliento caliente entre mis venas
Y sonrio porque cuando estoy contigo mi vida es un olor de rosas.

Translation
Taste the sweet love in your mouth when you love
Smell the breeze lightly in the trees from your window
Love love  I breathe, the sweet scent of your breath warm feeling it run through my veins and I smile because when I'm with you my life is a scent of roses. 




This piece is done in fabric collage, ink, polyfil sewn on 6x8 Vincent Rossini watercolor paper
Siento el ritmo de mi corazon
latiendo por tuz besos

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts