Painting your true voice


Hello to all you beautiful artists out there!! It's a snowy day out here and I love it. You would think that a Latin woman like myself would just hate the cold. But I don't! I actually like it very much. I was born in the fall when all the the leaves change colors and winter is just around the corner, it's beautiful! I must say that when it does get below zero, I turn into an  ice statue, yikes! I hope all of you are having the best time creating and having so much fun. I'm in love with all of you lovely artists who make the days special with inspiration and warm comments. I heart you all!! Every single person I've come across here represents so much beauty and support. Here's to art and to all of you!!!
Un grand beso para todos por ser  maravillosos en el mundo del arte y la amistad!

I want to share another piece which I'm sure some of you have seen on Flickr or here. And because I love it so much I decided to paint another version of it.

 Part two - Painting your true voice!


Done in acrylic, charcoal and collage tape 14x17 on stonehenge paper
Painting your true voice
All the emotions spilling across the paper and watch how the story fills the paper with beauty. 

Comments

  1. hello pretty!!! so nice to see you here in the snow :-) awesome photo. and i adore the painting. well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We *heart* you Magaly!! Your painting is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Magaly!! Thanks for your visit and your kind words :)
    In my home, everybody love your painting, I put it in the hall, it looks great!!
    This new painting it's so beautiful!!!
    Un abrazo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Magaly,

    I just love your pics...you're just the sweetest face. Love your painting, of course. I don't think I've ever not liked anything you do.

    Have a great week, my sweet friend and will be posting very soon my little pritties.

    Muchos y muchos abrazos,

    Georgina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the painting Magaly! I'm with you about cold weather. There's something about it I can't get enough of, especially in the Fall when the trees come to life with colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another wonderful painting!!!! Art makes the world go round!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your painting!
    I adore your photo, you should paint a self-portrait!
    It would be beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Magaly. You are beautiful!! Such a sweet smile and I love your hair. Ah, to be young again. I love that painting as always. Have a great month and ::hugs:: Take care.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts