A nice day!



Sunday and it's raining! Yesterday was beautiful and so is today. I'm home creating some sketches.
I created a book out of canvas with watercolor paper sewn in and I did two paintings with brown ink. I have not done this in a while. I sat on the porch drinking coffee and started to paint. 
I been home all weekend and did stepped out for a drive. It's relaxing to sit back and hear the rain trickle. 
Well, the weekend is almost over, back to a long week, have lots to do and hopefully I can finish. Hope you guys had a nice weekend. See you this week!!!


Comments

  1. Magaly, these are fabulous, I love them!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to invent a NEW word for you!
    Something that is "just right" so that I can convey how Fantastic, Marvelous, Awesome, Fabulous, Mind-blowing, Freakin' GREAT your artwork is!!!!!!
    Love Ya!
    XOXO - Cindi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful ink paintings!!!!! I love them!
    Saludos Magaly :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...I love your rainy day sketches...you are amazing Magaly. So deep and moody.
    I just love ALL of your artwork!

    Jacky xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, they look beautiful! I totally love that idea of stitching in watercolor paper into the book...how fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts