A sunshine day smile for you!!


A bird's joy across the sky, is freedom to go as she please

These lemon head candy are sure killing my teeth right about now. Sometimes I get these cravings for sweets. I have a  sweet tooth. Especially for white German chocolate. When I'm working and scratching my head I take some potato chips and just munch on doodling ideas down on paper. I know junk food is bad but I do it sometimes. It gets bad when the red queen appears every month. Yes I call it the red queen the one that makes me suffer for 5 days and then I'm back to normal yesssssssss! The things woman have to go through, my god! Anywho, changing the subject for now, here I painted three 7x7 in acrylic color pencil and pencil on Canson cold press watercolor paper mounted on wood panel. These three including the one I posted I think yesterday belongs with this set. Each have their own character and wonder about them which I simply adore. That's it folks! Enjoy! and I shall be back with more goodies and probably candy stories, HA!


And land in the colors of the day


And sing and sing!

Comments

  1. Love them all, especially the second white one!
    When the Red Queen comes to visit I try to drown her in gooey chocolate! But I'm thinking that I just might have banished her forever, Gawd, I hope so! That HAS to be a BIG plus of getting old...er....I meant older! Ha! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. El xocolate es mi perdición!!! i los donnuts!!!
    me encanta tu paleta de color...es muy vibrante, transmite mucha energia!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw some of these on FB and i just adore them. The colors make my little heart sing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely birdies!!!
    Specially the first one :)
    Un beso fuerte Magaly!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i just adore your artwork! and these are just lovely :) thank you for being so inspiring.

    xoxo, juliette

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts