Cindi from oldblackcatboo left me an award! She was given
10 questions to answer and then pass it on and I, was one of the chosen among four lovely bloggers. Cindi how could you, weep weep! hehehehehe! Well, here it goes.
1. What celebrity would you like to have as a real life sister or brother?
Answer: I'd say Maggie Gyllenhaal. She is fearless, fun and powerful. I never had a sister.
2. What was the first career you imagined for yourself when you were a kid?
Answer: A painter living by the sea in Tuscany Italy
3. Given a free first class flight round trip anywhere--where would you go?
Answer: Barcelona Spain for sure!
4. Which character on Gilligan's Island are you most like?
Answer: It would have to be MaryAnn
5. What would you like to be famous for doing, making or being?
Answer: Hmmmm, let see! I'm known by the people who buy my work and that makes me happy!
6. Who do you think is the most frighteningly influential and asanine person in the public eye?
Amswer: I'd say, Rush Limbaugh! It's frightening that he's influential
7. Are you breakfast, lunch, dinner, or dessert person?
Answer: ohhhhh breakfast is my most favorite, gotta love homemade sweet potato waffles, yum!
8. Cheap mass produced beer? Import beer? Or local brewery?
Answer: I don't like beer period!
9. What do you most want to change about you, Physical? Mental? Spiritual? Emotional?
Answer: For a long time I use to dislike my body. Now that I'm taking good care of myself Ifeel good about my body. Changing my diet! Mentally, I'm a bit OCD yep!! And because I'm OCD I done so much research to learn more about it changing the way I think which Spiritually calms me and knowing that, makes me feel good. Emotionally feel great!. I challenge myself in all these areas and the results at the end makes me a strong and a better person.
10. Boxers or briefs or boxer briefs? (for you or your man--depending on which sex you are)
I love to wear boxers on hot summer nights.