Beautiful fabric pendants


 Hello everyone! Here I have new pieces to show you. I have been working on these pieces for the past two days and let me tell you it is amazing what you can do with fabric all together. The simplicity is just wonderful. The ability to  paint on fabric led me to also combine linen canvas paper and decorative fabric sewing them together. As I enjoy and embrace happy accidents during this process the imperfection of each piece presents a funkiness and wildness to them which I love. 

Now the fabric pendant measures exactly 3inches long and the 2inches wide. The hoop which is made out of strong hemp measures 19inches attaching the ends with end caps and silver parrot clasp. The pendant falls nicely  just below the neck.  The pendant presents a handmade whimsical treasure piece and it's lovely. Last but not least I call it the piece below

Colors attach to me








This one is called 
Out to see my colors of the day

This one is called
Colors that speaks of your nature


Comments

  1. WOW! ANOTHER cool idea! You just never stop and that's why I love to see your posts! I never know what to expect!
    Hey, don't forget to throw your name onto my JUNE 1st post giveaway!...I'm so excited, I've never done one before!
    XOXO- Cindi

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're adorable!!!! Great idea Magaly, I love them :)
    Eres muy trabajadora!! Un abrazo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've done it again, Magaly...I LOVE THEM!!!

    Abrazos y mucho carino.

    Georgina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Magaly, I think you have to put your comment on this one -

    http://oldblackcatboo.blogspot.com/2010/06/my-100th-post-on-june-1st-and-my-first.html

    because I'm going to try to use that random generator thing to pick up winner, sorry to be a pain but I just adore you!
    XOXO- Cindi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Magaly,
    These are great, i too enjoy the shabby look : )
    thank you for visiting my blog!
    Abrazos,
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this idea Magaly. Very nice indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I Looooooooooooooove it!!! Never ending ideas! You are really something!

    ReplyDelete
  8. At first I thought they seemed to big but then I saw the photo of someone wearing one, WOW. so cool.
    jill

    ReplyDelete
  9. i am so in love with these...absolutely charming! hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Inspired!!! Where do you come up with all of these amazing ideas!!! Love your pendants. I think my favourite is 'Colors that speak of nature'.

    Love your beautiful dog Brook too...such a happy face.

    Jacky xox

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pendants are so great, and dog kisses are too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These fabric pendants are so cool! Love the "Colors that speak of nature" one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow...the fabric pendants are fantastic! I feel inspired to create something now!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow I love these! Could you please tell me how you make the fabric stiff enough to last as a pendant? I'm about to start making fabric jewellery and I've seen work by other people where the pendant has started to curl, because it's not stiff/supported enough to endure being worn. I'd love any advice.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts