It's nice to be back!!!


This piece is done in acrylic and oil pastel on handmade wood panel 20 x20 3inches deep

Some of you have wondered where I have a been for the past three weeks. Well, I been away. We decided it was time to take a mini vacation. We both had worked so hard that we felt that a road trip to Montreal and Quebec city was the best place to go. And so we did but I tell you, it was the hottest humid week in Montreal  and with no air conditioner, my god! We also camped out, it was my first time camping out, though I must say I was not excited nor happy the first day camping. The deer flies were killing me and the mosquito's were horrible. While everyone was hanging out having a great time I was running around like an old hag swatting flies left and right. George could not stop laughing! The second time was better I came prepared. I think I added too much bug spray on my body to keep the bugs away. All the bugs were drunk and finally they were dead! Anyways I had a great time. It was lovely and very inspiring. We stayed at a hotel in Montreal and in Quebec. I fell in love with the city of Quebec. I wanted to stay two more weeks but we had to come back to reality. As soon as we came back we were so tired from driving 8hrs and on top of that the heat. I then decided to give myself another mini vacation to soak in all the beauty and inspiration. I been working on several projects. Here I have one to show you!!! And it's nice to be back! Hello Everyone!

Comments

  1. A serene and restful piece. I am done with bugs and heat, wish they were done with me too. Glad you had a good vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank God you are BACK!
    I was going through ItsyBitsySpill withdrawals!
    But apparently it was worth the wait!
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!!!!

    Camping! UGH! Never! I know SO many people who love it but it's not for me! As my Mother used to say -It's too much work, that's no vacation! Give me a Hotel!" HA! HA!
    I'm so glad that you had a good time!
    I'm so glad that you are back too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Magaly!! It's nice to see your creations again! Great new look for your blog ;)
    Un abrazo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to go on a mini vacation too, it is so good to get rejuvenated!

    Welcome back

    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, I am glad you are back safe and sound! I hate biting bugs too. It is nice to be away, I agree, and inspiring!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts