The itsy bitsy clutches!


The Itsy Bitsy Clutches!

Wondering where I've been for the past 7days...well I been home creating like a mad woman. I have not been painting but I have blissfully creating colorful clutches in wool, fleece, felt and needle felting. And I'm having loads of fun fun! Turning my clutches into my whimsical characters. Love the quirkiness about them! 

As you all know I love exploring learning inventing new things. I'm in love with color! Love combining beautiful colors together and each color compliments each other so wonderfully. I fall in love with each clutch I make. I can't stop. A friend of mine who owns a yarn store in Kent CT told me about a fabric store in Brookfield and said I must go. It is called Joann Fabric store and they have tons tons of whimsical fabric and felt. It was like a candy store for me. I went nuts. I was inspired!!! I also found another great store who sells handmade 100% hand dyed felted wool bundle on Etsy called Quiltingacres by Errin. Love love her wool and I highly recommend her shop to those who love to work with felted wool. 


I will show you more photos of my clutches!

The back of the clutch I added a pocket with a felted heart!







Now this clutch is a bit different! 

This clutch was my first and I simply love it! It was a challenging and fun project. I gathered all my pieces of fabric and stitched them all, creating the pieces like an abstract painting and finally into a clutch. It is just lovely!!! I will have more info and detail about the pieces on my Etsy shop tomorrow!


Enjoy!

Comments

  1. soooo cute <3 them!!! they look so much like ur art sweetness

    & ur blog music is a blast!!! i could stay all dat here enjoying the atmosphere uv created...

    ReplyDelete
  2. they're beautiful! you are a magnificent artist! i have always loved your art!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Magaly, these clutches are so nice!!!
    Wonderful pieces, love them!
    Saludos guapa!! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are simply marvelous!!!!! xox Corrine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooohhhh these are wonderful! I love them all (but especially that last one). You must be bursting with creative energy all of this wonderful art you create.
    AND my package was waiting for me when I got home. Love, love , love each and every painting/print. My paintings are now displayed in my lounge room and I love how you have done them on those little wooden boxes...they stand so well.

    Jacky xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your work,,,and now clutches! WONDERFUL!


    (now I must go before my boss hears your music) lol!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts