Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Lilly the forest monster!

Meet Lilly!

Okay, what have I done today Hmmmm. Well I tell you, I just finished my cute monster. And she is pretty darn cute I should say. I call her Lilly and she is stubborn as hell, sort of like me. She does what she wants! And even though she's stubborn she's got a big heart with all the love to give! So let me introduce to you LIlly! She is sitting peacefully looking out into the fields.



 She is done with 100% butter soft wool fabric, hand needle felt, and yarn and her measurements are 11.5 inches tall and 4.5 inches wide fill with polyfil.



4 comments:

  1. LOVE Lilly and LOVE LOVE LOVE the new header!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah ah ah this doll is all tenderness bad!

    http://elgatoazulprusia.blogspot.com/
    Children illustration step by step

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh! So pretty!! I love her, Magaly :)
    Un abrazo!

    ReplyDelete