EMBRACE THE NEW COMING YEAR, CAUSE IT'S GOING TO BE A GOOD ONE FOR ALL OF US!


Embrace the new journey and fly!

Hello you guys! The new upcoming year is almost near 2011, yeah!!! I feel like really celebrating. I need a glass of red wine and an awesome dinner out in the town. I think I'm going to surprise my George, HA!.
  Here I have a new painting I been working on for weeks! And  I'm finally finished. 
Done in arches 300lb watercolor paper in ink and acrylic 22 x 30
This beautiful piece will be in my January issue #2 Art is Freedom this Saturday!

Comments

  1. Oh Magaly you are so talented. I'm very proud to know you on this cyberspace blog home of all of us and I look forward to more of your art to come. I feel like celebrating too, the years are just leaving me so fast. I'll drink a glass of bubbly for you and all my bloggie friends.::abrazos::

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I hope 2011 is a wonderful year for everyone, filled with success, and much joy!
    Great painting, I can tell it's taken you a while. Lots of details in there, I don't know how you had the patience, lol!
    I think you should go celebrate now, and have a glass of wine for me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great new painting girlfriend! Wonderful way to celebrate the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HaPpY NeW YeAr MaGaLy!!!!!!!
    XOXOXOXOXOXOX - Cindi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year Magaly!!!!!!
    Besos :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sending you many hugs and well wishes for this New Years, mi amigita!! Looking forward to seeing many more of you lovely creations this coming new year. Stay warm and safe.

    Muchos Abrazos,
    Georgina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks - that's a wonderful image!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts