Free shipping in my Etsy Shop!

A new year for new beginnings tote bag!
This beautiful tote bag is done in acrylic and charcoal size of 13.5 x 13.5

Thank you for all your lovely fun comments! 
It is freezing out here, no joke! My hubby is keeping the wood stove burning real good. When it's really cold I drink a lot of tea with milk.  For dinner I cooked fish and basmati rice with leak. Oh how I wish to eat those delicious powered cookies with bits of cashews in them. I forget what you call them but the cookies are really good and dangerous. Dangerous cause I could eat the big box,  it's that good! Any who here I am thinking about these cookies and I don't have any. Well, changing the subject, early today as I  was going through my items one by one to change my shipping. It took me an hour and thirty minutes, can you believe that! I thought, wouldn't be nice if somehow Etsy could change that and make it easier. I was so frustrated I almost fell asleep staring at the computer going through each item to sort out my shipping! Well, that was that! 
So I finally finish sorting all my shipping.
ALL MY PIECES ON ETSY - FREE SHIPPING,  STARTING TODAY LASTING TILL THE END OF FEBRUARY.
Some pieces have been reduced including bags and big paintings!

Well, guys are hope you are all keeping warm!
Sending love to you all!!!

Comments

  1. Cashew nougats I think. I love the Mexican wedding cookies too - my grandmother used to make them every year - mostly sugar, butter, flour, and crushed pecans with tons of powdered sugar all over them. Mmmmmmmmm. Hope you have a great Christmas. I'm off to look at your Etsy shop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy husband keeps the fire going to keep you warm...it's been cold down here in Florida too but nothing like up north! I'm going to order one of those canvas totes and look at your other things...I've been so pleased with everything you've sent...colour is such a wonderful thing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, wonderful stuff!!! Love these pretty bags :) And congrats for your zine art booklet, it's great!!
    Un abrazo muy fuerte Magaly!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts