The festivities are here this Summer!



El Carnival

This beautiful piece is done in watercolor pastels - Caran d'Ache Neocolor II Artists Crayons - and graphite on Arches watercolor paper 100% cotton 140lb 10 x 14
I love this piece, one of my favorites

Love the carnivals and the circus for the magic, beautiful costumes, acts, the animals, the makeup and love the entertainment. Very inspirational to me. It takes me to another world and it inspires my art!


 Colorful Angels by my side

done in watercolor pastels, acrylic, graphite on Canson watercolor paper 10 x 15
lOVE LOVE MY SET OF watercolor pastels - water soluble wax pastel by 
Caran d Ache Neocolor II Artists Crayons.

Comments

  1. Colorful angels are adorable! Love them to bits...so whimsical, fun and loving! Great colors as always!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts