Let the fun begin!!!!


Let the fun begin!
Done in watercolor acrylic graphite and gesso on multimedia cold press 140lb paper 11 x 14

Helloooooooo you guys!
Hope you all had a Merry Whimsy Fun Christmas!!!!
What a year! First and foremost I want to thank you all for your friendship and support!
You guys have been so wonderful and loving.
This year has knocked me down quite a bit but I'm here strong adding magic to my art that keeps me going with so much love. I have learned so much about myself . Spiritually I'm growing and learning. And I thank my my supportive Loving hubby, friends and family. I am so thankful for all my blessings!

This new coming year 2012, Goodies, many artful new goodies yeahhhhh!!! I have many wonderful art to share and I'm finally preparing an art workshop of my own right here for those who would love to join in the creativity of Free Flow Smudge Art mix media.  
THE SMUDGE ART WORKSHOP

Info about the workshop will be release next month January. I will keep you all posted. It will be lots of fun!!! 

This weekend again was a success, selling my beautiful work in Old San Juan was an exciting experience . Met many wonderful people! My shop will be open this week starting today but will be close for the weekend. 
I'm sending warm air hugs, peace, health, abundance and loads of loveeeeeeeee!!!!

Comments

  1. What a fabulous painting this one is!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your smudge art is wonderful, good luck with your workshop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of exciting things happening in your life Magaly! The most exciting is your workshop! I want a flower growing out of my head like the little person in the lower right hand corner of "Let the Fun Begin"! Love this painting! Love and (((hugs))) to you as you get ready for a new year of growth and learning and teaching others!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love your newest painting! Fabulous! Blessings to you in the new year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun painting! Can't wait to hear more about your workshop! I couldn't resist a print in your etsy shop for my studio - ha! It sounds like you have a fun and full new year planned.

    Jessi xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Found you via a blog hop (don't you just love those adventures?). I was quite taken by your bold images which are delightfully unique.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you mean that you will have an online workshop or workshop in your area. Could you clarify this as I'm considering a couple of workshops...funds limited, would be interested in an online workshop. Thanks jan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Què hi tinc jo a veure, digueu-me homes,
    amb les espases i les batalles?
    L’única estrella que prenc per guia
    és la del gaudi i de la música.
    Feliç any 2012 !!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous painting and I love the name! Has this one been sold?
    An online class!!!! I look forward to hearing more. That does sound like lots of fun!

    Sending health, happiness and good fortune for 2012.

    Jacky xox

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts