All that is the act of love springs from the soul!!!


Friendship and love springs from the soul

This piece is done in watercolor and graphite on watercolor paper 
7.5 x 11 will be on Etsy

Don't be afraid to be yourself with someone. Now, if they can't accept for who you are. Don't take it personal! You might even question it and it will hurt, especially if it's a friend you love. Sometimes they might be going through some issues they're not ready to face or speak of and that's okay. I learned that and it did hurt!

 And even though we face such tough moments and walls are up. I decided a while back that what lies in my heart is pure and I love that and I won't break myself down over bad experiences. I will continue to move forward with love and most of all forgiving!
Forgiving is the first thing to healing!


Women open the door to happiness and dive right in to bliss.

Another wonderful piece is done in watercolor and graphite on watercolor paper 

Comments

Popular Posts