I'm in love again!



Mothers, Daughters and Sisters 
A New Embroidery art piece on muslin stitch to stone hedge paper. Size of piece is 10 x 10.5 against a 11 x 12 backdrop

Another wonderful piece done. Love love love!!! I am so enjoying this wonderful way of doodling.
Love how I feel by the end of the finished piece.

I began using this technique, this method of Doodling by learning how to use a darning foot. I wanted to learn something new and exciting. I wanted to learn how to draw with a sewing machine and so I did! I wanted to create my characters into thread abstract doodles. I find manipulating my characters with thread was challenging and whimsically fun.



Comments

  1. So cute! Good work! I received Feather today as well as the "extra" and love them. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so gorgeous, your neverending talents amaze me. xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts