Love little pretty things!


Frida with a cup of coffee, her birds and her garden 

 Baby Kitty meow meow, baby Rabbit and baby mousy mouse
Pillow
On etsy!

I been busy yes! I very much enjoying these beautiful pillows. Hope you are all having fun creating.  
I haven'y been visiting your blogs lately. So much I been doing at the same time. We are in the process of moving, again! But to a larger place a house, three bedrooms and a large livingroom. I'm actually tired of having my studio in the living room. I must say I do love our apartment but hey the next house I can have my own studio out of the living room. Hey guys I want you to have a beautiful weekend!
Enjoy and big hugs from me!



My pretty little house with my pretty little garden

Small pillow

Comments

  1. Your pillows are so delightful! You are such an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts