More lovely Doodle Pillow


Frida ready to take flight with her beautiful birds.
A larger pillow done in soft muslin stuffed in polyfil 10 x 18
On Etsy!

Friends being there for each other 

This beautiful pillow is done in soft muslin fabric stuffed in polyfill size of pillow 10 x 10.5

I added red rouge acrylic to my girls!

I love the beautiful simplicity of the pillow.
This lovely pillow is wonderful for home art decor to fill your home with smiles and joy.

I'm in loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!
Hope you all had a creative lovely weekend!



Joanie the cute monster
Embroidery small pillow done in soft tan muslin stuffed in polyfil
size 5.5 x 10 love her!!!



Meet Coraline


Embroidery small pillow done in soft tan muslin stuffed in polyfil
size 5.5 x 10



Comments

  1. I really love your doodles! Do you do them with non-washable ink?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts