My Oodle Doodle class is here for September!



I can't wait to start my class in September! My Favorite month! I will be in a new bigger apartment yesss! About the class the oodle doodle fun circle - I have so much to show you, so much to share with you. All the information about the class is posted above here click 

   Online Workshop - Colorful Doodle fun!


My workshop is listed on my Etsy shop!
I haven't learned how to attach the buy button here just yet. I'm sure is easy. Sorry if I made it to complicated for you, I apologize! But I promise that for the next new class you can register and enroll in my class here on the itsy bitsy spill and straight to paypal.
Thank you!

Fun Doodle, many exciting spills and drips and swirly groovy fun lines and squiggly circles!
Let's have funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!
Let's paint paint paint!




Comments

Popular Posts