For my beautiful lovely students!!!!!


 Emily

Hello Ladies!
The doodle oodle fun circle is officially over today!
You can watch the video as many times as you want and practice! It is there to guide you. You all have developed a unique you in your pieces, it's so lovely to see!
So happy to announce that all of you did great awesome work!!!!
Very inspiring! I want  you all to keep it up, explore more on your own and unfold. Take another step further. I enjoyed having you in my Doodle fun Circle! The students who did the assignments will receive an original work from me. So please send me your address to my email!

Thank you, enjoy and happy creating! And those who are attending to my next class, see you soon!



Collage mix media on October 17, 2012 in Dreaming in Color!!!!!! 


 Mariette






 Linda!



Shelly!

Comments

Popular Posts