Art sweetness pouring from my hands


Breathing in all the beauty around me

This is an embroidery abstract art piece done in soft canvas stitched and painted in fabric marker. This beautiful piece is gorgeous in a frame or you can simply put it in a shadow box. The piece measures 5.5 x 7.5 and will be available on Etsy!




Keeping low these past few days resting, doodling and writing poetry!


A healing heart welcomes love

Today I been creating embroidery fun pieces. 

A poem I wrote yesterday.

In passing 
I hear birds conversing in song 
across the sky in a moonlight dance
like lovers first kiss 
with red rouge hearts, blazing in fire
and while passion travels high 
A bird's song always leaves a sweet memory behind

Ohika


Comments

  1. Hi,
    My friend Janet Ghio posted on her blog that she took a class with you and I really loved her colorful painting. I am so happy that she did because looking through your blog, I love your artwork! Now I also notice you live in San Juan, PR. I just went there on vacation amd have posted some photos of my trip on my blog. Would love it if you would visit my blog and become a FOLLOWER and view my photos. Please leave a comment.
    Can you email me and give me information about classes you offer?
    Thanks and I just became a Follower of your blog.
    Hugs and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts