The Art groove of Play Workshop
The workshop Is ready for you to have fun.
listed in my Etsy Shop www.itsybitsyspill.etsy.com
Once you purchase the course you will be given a secret password !
For viewing Videos;
You will go to my blog called - the itsy bitsy spill

I changed my Title of Free form to Art Groove!
Hi Everyone!
About the Workshop:
By Magaly Ohika

I will be teaching you how to loosen up and how to use wax and watercolor as well as Gouache in a fun way with itsy bitsy color spills. Lets explore the art groove of play. I am here to show you how its done.
Three Videos! Two different approaches how to groove!
$60

Before we begin this fun playful course, let us remember!
The most important thing about this workshop before we begin creating the fun part. Is first tapping into the energy of your inner girl and appreciate her presence. So lets go way back to when you were a kid or we can learn from our children by simply observing them. You can learn a thing or two. I don't have kids but I have my inner girl and she is quite enough, and I have friends who have awesome children. I enjoy observing them. Kids are explorers, curious, they listen to their emotions, and what I love is, they are straight forward!

They are not afraid to seek out friendships. They love to play and try new things. They love to be outside and venture in nature. They enjoy being creative and getting messy. And a big one!, they live in the moment! They are ready to start the day with enthusiasm and vigor. Every day is looked at as another opportunity worth exploring.
I can go on adding but you get the idea!
When was the last time you gave yourself the opportunity to simply be to simply play? This class is about that! Let your inner kid enjoy the freedom to explore and express. Don't think when you are creating just appreciate simplicity while you are creating!
-Materials
Canson mix media paper 7 x 10
Wax china peel off pencil at your hardware store!
Round watercolor brushes 8 and 10
Watercolor tubes or cakes and Gouache
Oil pastel or Caran pastels
HB pencil

Intro Video!

intro video of art groove from Magaly Ohika on Vimeo.



Free Form Art Character Video one from Magaly Ohika on Vimeo.

Comments

Popular Posts